Once again, Santa is helping us with a special family activity open to all ages and a fun way for friends and family to experience Crestwood!
The Basics: Starting on November 12, 2022, we will publish Clue Photos depicting Santa visiting various locations within Crestwood. Your task will be for you and/or your team to recreate the photo and submit it for entry into a prize drawing.
There are only TWELVE clues this year. The first Clue will be published on November 12. One to two new clues will be published every Friday after November 12 until December 23.
Don’t forget there is a special award for creativity, too! Santa wants to see fun, clever, community spirited photos. Really try to wow him! (One entry minimum, but we’re hoping to have lots to choose from.)
- Review each Clue Photo to determine its location within Crestwood, go to the location to take a new photo.
- Entry Photo must include individual or team members positioned where Santa is located in the Clue. Have some fun! Be creative! Take a chance on winning the Most Creative Recognition prize, too!
- Entry Photo should closely resemble Clue Photo, including as many features as possible, but you can disregard time of day, people, and vehicles.
- Entry Photos shall be submitted via email to WheresSantaScavengerHunt@gmail.com
- Each submission email should include entrant’s full name, name of team (if applicable), and contact phone number.
- Entry Photos may be submitted over the course of the contest, or all at the same time, but no later than midnight on Saturday, December 31, 2022.
Please be respectful of all property when participating.
CLICK HERE for the Scavenger Hunt Information Sheet
SCAVENGER HUNT GENERAL INFORMATION
- Contest Dates: November 12 through December 31, 2022
- Contest open to residents and non-residents of all ages, teams encouraged, but photos must be submitted by one individual 18 years of age or older.
- Participants may participate individually (selfies) or as part of a team (note: the photographer who may not appear in all the photos is part of your team).
- Participants must be at each location when taking the Entry Photo. Limited photographic manipulation is acceptable (e.g. adding digital props or using application filters).
- The first Clue will be published on November 12. Then, new Clue Photos will be published on Fridays from until December 23 on the Christmas in Crestwood Facebook Page and at www.ChristmasInCrestwood.org.
- There are a total of twelve (12) photographic opportunities. All twelve correct Entry Photos are required to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Goods and Services from Crestwood Businesses with a minimum value over $1,000.
- Most Creative submissions will be reviewed, and a winner will be determined by Santa and Christmas in Crestwood volunteers. Santa wants to see fun, clever, community spirited photos. Really try to wow him! (one entry minimum, but we’re hoping to have lots to choose from)
- Most Creative Recognition: Goods and Services from Crestwood Businesses valued at $250.
- Winners will be notified in January, 2023.
- Prizes will be presented to the winner in each category at the Board of Alderman meeting in January, 2023.