Congratulations, Lincoln for winning the K-3rd Grade Prize
Lincoln won a Bowling Pizza Party at Crestwood Bowl plus coupons for free concretes from Culver’s.
Congratulations, Mira for winning the 4th-6th Grade Prize
Mira won a 10-Race Package at Victory Raceway plus $50 in gift certificates from Applebee’s.
Congratulations Isabella for winning the 7th-12th Grade Prize
Isabella won a 10-Race Package at Victory Raceway plus $50 in gift certificates from Imo’s.
This 2020 contest is over. Below is an archive of the contest description and rules. Stay tuned for future activities and contests and thank you to all who participated in the Christmas in Crestwood 2020 Celebration!
Memories formed during the the holidays can last a lifetime and they can stem from family traditions or born anew based on circumstance. 2020 is a perfect year for children to reflect on traditions or experiences that signify the holiday in their hearts and minds.
- Write a one-page essay about your favorite holiday tradition or experience (you may use the back side of the entry form, if desired)
- The essay can be handwritten or typed, but must be legible (if handwritten please use black/blue ink or a pencil)
- Completed essay with entry form may be dropped off in the Christmas in Crestwood mailbox located in the lobby at City Hall or mailed to:
Christmas in Crestwood
1 Detjen Drive
Crestwood, MO 63126
CLICK HERE for an Entry Form
ESSAY CONTEST GENERAL INFORMATION
- Contest Dates: November 12th through December 31st
- Contest open to children in grades K-12 who live in Crestwood, are relatives of those who work, live, or worship in Crestwood, or who attend Lindbergh Schools or any school in Crestwood
- Three categories with one winner in each category:
- K-3rd Grade Bowling Pizza Party at Crestwood Bowl plus coupons for free concretes from Culver’s
- 4th-6th Grade 10-Race Package at Victory Raceway plus $50 in gift certificates from Applebee’s
- 7th-12th Grade 10-Race Package at Victory Raceway plus $50 in gift certificates from Imo’s
- All essays must be received or postmarked by 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 31st
- Winners will be notified by January 19, 2021
- Essays will be reviewed and winners will be determined by the Crestwood Aldermen, City Administrator, and Mayor
- Prizes will be presented to the winner in each category at the Board of Alderman meeting on January 26, 2021