Congratulations Matt for winning the Shop Crestwood for the Holidays Grand Prize
Matt won goods and services from Crestwood businesses valued over $1,600.
Congratulations Gail for winning the Dine Crestwood Gift Card Opportunity
Gail won a $100 gift card to her favorite Crestwood restaurant (Red Lobster) provided by Environmental Heating and Cooling, LLC, plus a package of restaurant gift cards donated by Mayor and Mrs. Grant Mabie for a grand total of $290 to Crestwood restaurants.
This 2020 contest is over. Below is an archive of the contest description and rules. Stay tuned for future activities and contests and thank you to all who participated in the Christmas in Crestwood 2020 Celebration!
Shop in Crestwood and save your receipts for an opportunity to win a Crestwood Shopping Spree currently valued over $1,600!
The Basics: Between November 12th and December 31st, for every $200 spent in Crestwood at any single business or combination of businesses, participants will earn one entry into the prize drawing (limit ten entries per single receipt). Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
Receipts from ANY Crestwood business are acceptable — gas, food, grocery, medical, dental, in-home services, finances, therapies, beauty, pet services, rentals, etc. — including home-based businesses!
Bonus: Purchases made at any business sponsoring this year’s jollification earn double the receipt values. Look for the sponsor identification sign in the window! Don’t forget Crestwood’s home-based businesses, too.
Dine Crestwood Gift Card Opportunity: Any receipts of $5 or more from any Crestwood restaurant submitted via the Shop Crestwood Contest automatically earns one entry into the separate prize drawing. PRIZE: $100 gift card to the Crestwood restaurant of your choice donated by Environmental Heating and Cooling, LLC, plus a package of restaurant gift cards donated by Mayor and Mrs. Grant Mabie.
- Collect your receipts when you shop Crestwood businesses between November 12th and December 31st.
- Fill out the Receipt Entry Form either online or by downloading a printable form (see links below).
- Photocopy, scan, or take a photo of each receipt (multiple receipts on one page acceptable) and email them to ShopCrestwood2020@gmail.com or mail the photocopies and the Receipt Entry Form to the address shown on the printable form.
- Entries must be received by January 7th, 2021.
Remember to include your name and contact info on your receipt submissions.
CLICK HERE to submit your Shop Crestwood For the Holidays receipts online.
To print and mail your Shop Crestwood For the Holidays Receipt Entry Form click here.
Printed Receipt Entry Forms are also available at City Hall and the Community Center at Whitecliff Park.
SHOP CRESTWOOD FOR THE HOLIDAYS GENERAL INFORMATION
- Contest Dates: November 12th through December 31st
- Contest open to residents and non-residents 18 years of age or older.
- To qualify for entry into the prize drawing, all receipts submitted must be issued by a Crestwood business and be dated between November 12, 2020, and December 31, 2020.
- The number of prize drawing entries for each participant will be determined by the total of all receipts submitted by that participant.
- For every $200 spent the participant will earn one entry into the prize drawing, however, each single purchase can only earn a maximum of 10 entries.
- Visit any sponsoring Christmas In Crestwood business to double your receipt values. Look for the sponsor identification sign in the window!
- Contest prize is a Crestwood shopping spree with a $1,600 minimum value.
- Winners will be notified by January 19, 2021.
- Prize will be presented to the winner at the Board of Alderman meeting on January 26, 2021.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHERE DO I ENTER MY PURCHASES?
Use the blue “CLICK HERE” link above. This will take you to an online form where you will enter your contact information, date of purchase, name of business, and amount you spent. There is also a link above to a printable form if you want to submit receipts manually.
- WHAT DO I DO WITH MY PAPER RECEIPTS?
To submit electronically, send a scan or photograph of your receipt to ShopCrestwood2020@gmail.com. Alternatively you may mail a copy to the address on the printable form available on the website above.
- I DON’T HAVE A COMPUTER. CAN I STILL PARTICIPATE?
Paper forms are available at City Hall and the Community Center at Whitecliff or you can have a friend print the form from our website.
- HOW DO I GET DOUBLE POINTS?
Shop at a Sponsoring Christmas in Crestwood Business (list available on our website) and the value of your receipt is worth double.
- WHAT IF I BUY A $40,000 CAR?
Congratulations, but each single purchase can earn a maximum of 10 entries.
- WHAT ABOUT RESTAURANTS?
To encourage folks to support our local restaurants during the pandemic, we have created a spin-off contest, Dine Crestwood. Every time you submit a receipt from a restaurant for at least $5, not only will you earn Shop Crestwood points, you will automatically get one entry into a drawing for a $100 gift certificate to the Crestwood restaurant of your choice and a package of gift cards for local restaurants.
- WHAT IF I DIDN’T GET A RECEIPT?
If you paid electronically, you can submit a screen print of the transaction from your credit card, bank statement, or a receipt you received via email. You may also simply forward an emailed receipt.
- WHAT’S THE PRIZE?
A Crestwood shopping spree valued at $1,600+.