Congratulations Dean for winning the Where’s Santa? Photographic Scavenger Hunt Grand Prize
Dean won goods and services from Crestwood businesses valued over $3,000.
Congratulations Michelle and Claire for winning the Where’s Santa? Photographic Scavenger Hunt Second Prize
Michelle and Claire won goods and services from Crestwood businesses valued over $870.
Congratulations Team Silas for winning the Where’s Santa? Photographic Scavenger Hunt Most Creative Recognition
Team Silas won a $100 gift card to Westlake ACE Hardware.
This 2020 contest is over. Below is an archive of the contest description and rules. Stay tuned for future activities and contests and thank you to all who participated in the Christmas in Crestwood 2020 Celebration!
Everyone knows Crestwood has the best Santa and this season he is helping us with a special family activity open to all ages and a fun way for friends and family to experience Crestwood!
The Basics: Each Thursday starting on November 12th as well as December 5th, we will publish Clue Photos depicting Santa visiting various locations within Crestwood. Your task will be for you and/or your team to recreate the photo and submit it for entry into a prize drawing. There is a special award for creativity, too!
- Review each Clue Photo to determine the location in Crestwood
- Go to the location to take a new photo which closely resembles the Clue and must include individuals or team members positioned where Santa is located in the Clue
- Entry Photos must include as many identical features as possible, however, variances in foliage and ground cover due to weather/time of year are understood; disregard vehicles
- Entry Photos shall be submitted via email to WheresSantaScavengerHunt@gmail.com
- Each submission email should include entrant’s full name, name of team (if applicable), and contact phone number
- Entry Photos may be submitted over the course of the contest, or all at the same time, but no later than midnight on Thursday, December 31st
Please be respectful of all property when participating.
CLICK HERE for the Scavenger Hunt Information Sheet
SCAVENGER HUNT GENERAL INFORMATION
- Contest Dates: November 12th through December 31st
- Contest open to residents and non-residents of all ages, teams encouraged, but photos must be submitted by one individual 18 years of age or older.
- Participants shall participate either individually or as part of a team (i.e. if you are on a team you cannot also submit photos as an individual).
- Photographic manipulation is not acceptable; participants must be present at the same time the Entry Photo is taken.
- New Clue Photos will be published every Thursday from November 12th to December 24th on the Christmas in Crestwood Facebook Page and at www.ChristmasInCrestwood.org.
- There are a total of 47 photographic opportunities. Minimum of 24 correct Entry Photos required to be eligible for the prize drawing. Each correct Entry Photo equals one entry into the prize drawing.
- Those who submit all 47 correct Entry Photos will also be entered into the bonus prize drawing.
- Prizes awarded as follows:
- Standard Participation (Basic) Drawing: Goods and Services from Crestwood Businesses valued at over $800.
- 100% Grand Prize Drawing: Goods and Services from Crestwood Businesses valued at over $3,000.
- Most Creative Recognition: $100 Gift Card from Westlake ACE Hardware
- Most Creative submissions will be reviewed and a winner will be determined by Santa and Christmas in Crestwood volunteers (no minimum entry required).
- Winners will be notified by January 19, 2021.
- Prizes will be presented to the winner in each category at the Board of Alderman meeting on January 26, 2021.